Monday, October 31, 2011

Urban Decay Roller Girl Nail Kit

I purchased the Urban Decay Roller Girl kit on their website a while ago on sale. I looked again today & it's on sale today for $8.00.

http://www.urbandecay.com/rollergirl-nail-kit/301,default,pd.html?start=4&cgid=9999&prefn1=isOnSale&prefv1=true

I Love ALL of the colors in this kit. They are gorgeous & can put only one coat on but I usually put two. I just did swatches on fake nails cuz I haven't felt well lately but hopefully you can see the color well.

These are only 0.17 us fl oz. The quality is awesome. I have had Woodstock on my toes for one month & don't have any chips, not even on my pinky toe, just nail growth! Very good nail polish! Definitely recommend it! Especially for a 71.5% discount off the regular price. Get while they are on sale!





Woodstock looks amazing on the toes! Great summer color.











I Love Superfreak! It is an amazing gold. One of the best gold polishes I have seen in nail polishes.


Sincerely From the Heart,
XOXO
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment