Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Very First Swap Ever!

I did my first swap ever from an awesome friend & blogger, Suiling. She was nice enough to swap with me. I have always wanted to try Island Girl nail polish. About 6 years ago my boyfriend took me to Las Vegas, since he is from Hawaii, we always go to the ABC store there. It's the only place besides going to Hawaii to buy cuttlefish & Hawaiian seeds. While we were shopping there I saw this awesome nail polish called Island Girl. I got sidetracked & never did buy any. We went back to Vegas a few more times after that & I always forgot to get some. So Suiling was willing to send me some Island Girl nail polish that I have been wanting for over 6yrs so I was so excited & grateful. The colors are awesome. Thanks Suiling. You are my Angel. So this is what it looked like when it arrived.


I don't know how she did it but she got tons of polish stuffed in this box!


These were all the goodies I got! I was SO pumped as I unwrapped each one! I Love Love the colors & the names rock!


The Jasmine Cuticle Oil is SO awesome & smells SO good I almost wanted to wear it as perfume! Yummy! The only thing better than this box of goodie is if I was actually in Hawaii as an Aloha Girl feeling the Diamond Head Breeze, the Tropical Breeze & the Aloha Heat & watching the Hawaiian Surf. As my Mood was Changing I was having an Aloha Dream or a Waikiki Dream as I'm laying in the sun & getting a little Waikiki Color.
(The bottom Pink one I accidentally named it Tropical Breeze but it is actually Aloha Dream)

Thanks Suiling for making my first swap such an awesome experience!
Please go check out Suiling's blog http://hihigurly.blogspot.com/ you will not be disappointed.

Sincerely From the Heart,
XOXO
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. I really want to do a swap with you in the future!!But I can't afford money for the shipping!!

    ReplyDelete