Thursday, February 23, 2012

Color Club Revvolution w/Red Accent Nail

I just recently purchased this Color Club Revvolution. It is only my 5th holographic nail polish & I am in love with it. It's such a gorgeous color. I just took pictures with the flash & can only imagine what it would have looked like in the sun. Only paid $3.00 for it. I love Color Club polish not only for the price but the application is awesome & so is the coverage! Color Club is definitely in my top 3 favorite polishes!



I used 2 coats of both colors even tho I could have only used 1 of the color club but it went on so smoothly had to paint another coat!


As before my Julep polish didn't go on as smooth & is a little lumpy. I don't know if I just end up getting crappy bottles or what but it actually ended up looking like it had black swirlys in it so didn't look to bad. So didn't redo.


Just a different angel to see the holo colors. Love it!!





What do you think? Do you own any Color Club nail polish that I should buy? Any colors I shouldn't live without?

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love your input & opinions.

Sincerely From the Heart,
Leslie


DONT FORGET TO ENTER GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment