Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nail Mail

This weekend I stopped by QVC. They had the new Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish on sale buy 2 get 1 free. Well couldn't beat that deal considering they are only $1.99 a piece. I checked out the colors & loved them all but decided to get 3. So I picked out 3 colors that I didn't think I owned. I got Disturbia, Undercover & On A Trip.



They have a new wider tapered brush. You can paint your nail in just 3 swipes. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I need to continue to use it. If you own any of these, I would love to know what you think of the brush on them.



Here is a comparison against the brush of a China Glaze nail polish.



I also received a few polishes in the mail. I got 2 from Color Club. They are holographic & gorgeous. Can't wait to wear them. I got Revvolution & Worth The Risqué.



Received 3 amazing polishes from China Glaze. I'm totally in love with these colors. They are Watermelon Rind, Rodeo Fanatic & Cowgirl Up (love the color & Really love the name!!)



Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love your input & opinions.

Sincerely From the Heart,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment