Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's Your Shape?

I found this note about the shape of your nails & wanted to share it. Sorry I can't remember where I first saw it. I always thought I had round nails but according to this I have Oval nails. I think they are more round when I grow them out. My nails kind of have a mind of their own & do their own thing. I have recently cut them as they were looking a little shabby.
So .....



Below is a recent mani I tried with a makeup sponge. I put all the polishes on the sponge at once & placed it on my nails. It didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to but it was a very fast mani. It took about 5 mins, which I loved. Maybe will turn out better next time with different colors. As you can see I'm Oval!



Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love your input & opinions.

Sincerely From the Heart,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. I've had better luck when i put the paint onto something else and then blot the sponge into the paint and then onto a clean surface and THEN onto my nail. Just a different way to do it. I've heard of people doing it the way you did too. Or, you could try doing your colors separate next time. But like I said, I had better luck when I blotted the paint into a certain consistency before putting it onto my nail.

    ReplyDelete