Saturday, September 15, 2012

Football Mani

Hello Blogger friends. I know it's been forever since I have posted anything on here. So I thought I would post something fun. My nephew has been a huge football fan since he was born & was born with a ball in his hand. This year he if finally old enough to play full contact football and he was so excited. So I decided to support him for his first game & do a football mani in his school colors.



Columbus Cougars!!



When all of the boys have played football throughout the years, our family have always yelled "Hit sum1", so I added that to my mani. I'm not sure how we all came up with it but we it's been said from generation to generation. ;0)

Sorry the cuticles look so rough.

Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love your input & opinions.

Sincerely From the Heart,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment