Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Zoya's Earth Day Polish Exchange

The ZOYA Nail Polish Exchange is BACK for Earth Day 2013!

Once again, Zoya is helping you do a little spring cleaning with the return of the Earth Day Zoya Nail Polish Exchange* for 2013. Clean out your nail polish wardrobe and get rid of old nail polish that may not be BIG5FREE (Free of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP and Camphor) and exchange it for a greener alternative - long lasting, award winning, healthy ZOYA Nail Polish Bottles!

See full details and CODE on our site http://www.zoya.com/content/38/category/Earth-Day-Nail-Polish-Exchange-Zoya.html


I missed the Zoya Earth day exchange last year. Can't wait to pick some new colors out this year. Any suggestions? Any colors that you think I can't live without? If you don't have Faye or Aurora, I would suggest you add those to your collection. Those are my favorites of the ones I own. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please visit my other Social Networks. Much Love, Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment