Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rasta Mani

I wanted to do this mani for 2 reasons. First I love these colors together & second I love the technique that I used on all but my accent nail. I should have taken a picture of the actual action but didn't think about it at the time. I will just try to explain how I accomplished this look. You can use any brand of polish that you wish. I just put drops of green, yellow & red on the nail in random order. I then just used a medium nail art brush, dipped the tip in nail polish remover & swirled the polish around until I got the look I wanted. I did the same technique inside the peace sign. Cleaned up the cuticles & used Butter London top coat. 


Have you ever tried this technique? What colors did you use? How did it turn out. 

Thanks for visiting my blog. 

Much Love
Leslie
LByL

3 comments:

  1. It's a fact that your blog posts are so unique and interesting and I enjoys a lot while reading your posts because you explained your post very deeply in a very easy and clear language. Thanks for your support and Happy Blogging :D

    cbse board result 2018
    cbse board 10th result 2018
    cbse board 12th result 2018
    ap board ssc results 2018
    ap board inter results 2018
    seba board hslc result 2018

    ReplyDelete